November 22, 2009

Blogger Award and future update

Just want to say a quick thanks to Stefenie from When Life Hands You a Broken Heart Blog for awarding me with the Heartfelt Blogger Award! The Heartfelt Blogger Award is awarded to the blogs that make us feel all comfy or warm inside when we read them. Stefenie's son also shares a very similar diagnosis as Alexa so I really love keeping up with her family.




Here are the rules for this award...


1) Display the award logo
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside
3) Link to your Nominees and leave a comment on their blog telling them about the award.
4) Link to the person whom you received the award


There are so many blogs that I enjoy reading that are in my heart friends list and/or that I follow. I don't like playing favorites but in the spirit of sharing some amazing blogs with you I will share just a few with you (listed in random order).

1 ~
Living for Eden, for the beautiful strength, testimony and will to live of a father living for his daughter Eden, after battling a life time of CHD and ultimately a heart transplant.
2 ~ The Duncans, for Melissa's strength and honesty in writing about the loss of her precious son Caleb to CHD and coping with life after.
3 ~ The Nie Nie Dialogues, for Stephanie's celebration of motherhood, womanhood and strength to go on after surviving a tragic place accident that changed her life forever.
4 ~ The Kurz Family, for Josie's love and devotion to her two precious little girls, one also battling Alexa's same CHD.
5 ~ Moments With Moriah, for this amazing little girl who after nearly two years in the hospital has yet to know what home looks like and has endured more than any child I know and is always smiling and her amazing parents enduring hope.
6 ~ Lauren's Heart, for this special, strong and intelligent young woman who tells her story of growing up with CHD and her insight into personally living with this disease.
7 ~ CJane Enjoy It, for this momma sharing her quirky sense of humor of life and mothering and growing up in a large family in a home with four seasons.
Okay it's 1 am so I really have to stop now. So many inspire me to keep moving forward through joys and pains losses and gains. I am glad that my blog does the same for some of you or at least Stefenie. Thanks again. ;)
 an update a little later.
Alexa had a cardiology appointment last Friday November 20th, so I will post

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    Thank you for mentioning me! You are way too sweet! I just recently came across your blog, but from what I've read so far it awesome! You deserve this award! Sending you LOTS of WARM **Heart Hugs** and prayers!

    Though I've recently been nominated for this award by Stefanie as well I will have to post again and share your wonderful blog along with some others! =D

    Oh, Alexa is adorable! Such a fighter!

    With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,
    Lauren (22yr. old w/Tricuspid Atresia aka HRHS)

    Blog: www.laurensheart.blogspot.com

    With LOTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me, as well. You are definitely one of my regular reads. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Enjoy

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger