June 3, 2012

Good Night Baby Ezequiel



I can't sleep.  Can't stop crying.  Can't stop thinking about baby Ezequiel and his family.  Today I went to his funeral.  He was only 5 days young when he passed away.  A very complex CHD claimed his beautiful and innocent life.  Today I hugged and cried with his parents. Today, I hugged and cried with his aunt, my dear friend who also happens to be a CHD survivor herself (related by marriage so CHD does not run in the family).  I want to do so much for them.  I hurt knowing how much a mothers arms and heart aches for newborn baby, to hear his cries and to breath in his newborn scent. I hurt knowing her breasts are still filled with the milk her baby should be nourishing himself with and finding comfort in his mothers bosom.  My heart is heavy and my mind filled with many thoughts.  There is too much to say but the most important thing, is please keep this family in your prayers. They have lost their precious son, still have other children to attend and need to find the strength to go on.

Good night baby Ezequiel.  I'm so sorry.  Until we meet in a better place.  xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Enjoy

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger