August 4, 2011

Moments

 These are the moments I wish not to forget.







  One of my current favorite things is watching my baby girl pretned play. 
I love when she is completely submerged in her own little world.  
I sometimes like to spy and hide behind my kitchen wall
so I can enjoy listening to all the toys 'conversations'. 
 I smile and my heart swells with joy.

I love her so much.

After just learning of the unfair passing of another child with CHD, 
 a precious five year old little boy with HLHS named Mario Martinez,
I am again reminded of the fragility of life.
My heart goes out to the family.

 
I can't help but hope and pray I get to keep her forever.    


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh babe. Those are precious pictures of her playing that I too won't forget. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all <3 Lexi. She's truly a special little girl that has made us all grow. Hearing her laugh brings joy to all who can hear her.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Enjoy

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger